1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ibooks problem

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Payne750, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Payne750

Payne750 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, i am new here and i hope this is the right pllatform for me to ask for help. Previously I've got an apple ID that i used but have seized to use it for quite a while and been using a new ID since then. However with the recent ibooks update, the ibooks app that i have was downloaded using my old id. Tried updating it but it won't work and after trying quite a while, i decided to delete and re installed it with a new id. Problem that i have is that, it'll have the ibook icon and the waiting status but after a few seconds, it'll just dissapear...tried a couple of times and the same thing happened. Tried re booting it and it still doesn't work...have quite a few documents inside and i hope to install it and recover the docs from icloud..anyone kind enuff to help me with the ibooks installation...thanking in advance..
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914 / 1
    At the bottom of most iBook Store pages/tabs you will see a button with your Apple ID (or SignIn). You can tap this button to log out of the store and back in with the other Apple ID. It only affects that store. Your iTunes and App Store logins are separate, and changed the same way.
  3. Payne750

Payne750 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, thanks for the info...
  4. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,914 / 1
    No problem. Hope it helped.