What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ibooks problem

Payne750

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i am new here and i hope this is the right pllatform for me to ask for help. Previously I've got an apple ID that i used but have seized to use it for quite a while and been using a new ID since then. However with the recent ibooks update, the ibooks app that i have was downloaded using my old id. Tried updating it but it won't work and after trying quite a while, i decided to delete and re installed it with a new id. Problem that i have is that, it'll have the ibook icon and the waiting status but after a few seconds, it'll just dissapear...tried a couple of times and the same thing happened. Tried re booting it and it still doesn't work...have quite a few documents inside and i hope to install it and recover the docs from icloud..anyone kind enuff to help me with the ibooks installation...thanking in advance..

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
At the bottom of most iBook Store pages/tabs you will see a button with your Apple ID (or SignIn). You can tap this button to log out of the store and back in with the other Apple ID. It only affects that store. Your iTunes and App Store logins are separate, and changed the same way.

Most reactions

Latest posts