What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ibooks crashes everytime after ios 5 update (ipad is jailbroken)

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm posting in the right place... iPad 1 jail broke. Every time I plug into my pc it syncs with iTunes and deletes apps I've not got from the AppStore. How do I prevent this?

That's because you have illegally obtained these apps. I suggest you delete them and buy them the right way just like everyone else in the world.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really cool it? I think you might need to cool it and read what i wrote. Maybe i should have quoted the persons text in my post.

Yes you should always quote if you are replying to a post that is earlier in the thread.
I just need you to have respect for other members, OK?

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbroke on iOS5 and everything went to hell. Restored and wont be jailbreaking until it's more stable :p

MT2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok real question. How can I prevent the iPad screen from turning on every time a notification is received?

osutrooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MT2 said:
Ok real question. How can I prevent the iPad screen from turning on every time a notification is received?

Just go to settings, notifications, the mail and turn off lock screen.

osutrooper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I uninstalled iBooks, the jail broke it again, the installed iBooks and it works. I just can't sync my older books with iTunes, but that is ok for now.

Ok I spoke to soon lol, it worked for 5 min, then stopped working.

Last edited:

Most reactions