What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ibooks crashes everytime after ios 5 update (ipad is jailbroken)

advsahir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all

the ibooks app crashes soon after starting it ever since i installed ios 5. i have tried uninstalling-installing the app and hard resets and everything. is anybody else facing the same issue?any remedy?also, is there any other app which can show all my ebooks and magazines(pdf) together?

OP
A

advsahir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How have you got a jail broken ios5 updated iPad?? I don't think that is possible. So maybe the question is wrong. Try search as there are a few threads for iBooks crashing, but that was on jail broken 4.3.3 I think

Yes i have a jailbroken ipad (first gen) running ios 5. Its a tethered jailbreak for which i used sn0wbreeze.

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why the rush to upgrade, when you have a perfect JB OS 4. With all the tweaks it includes, it is more than version 5 gives you.

OP
A

advsahir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why the rush to upgrade, when you have a perfect JB OS 4. With all the tweaks it includes, it is more than version 5 gives you.

I needed the split keyboard

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iBooks has known issues on some jail broken devices with no known fix

MT2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did the same thing. Having winter board issues.

MT2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some things work on it, I've been able to get some themes n stuff to work, but a small % of what I've tried

Most reactions