What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IBook How do I

Wisteria380

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IBook: How do I move a PDF from iBook to another app on my iPad.
I have imported a PDF document into iBook and now I want iannotator app to open this PDF.

Can I do this?

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good luck

Remember this is not a computer and you cannot just move files around to different directories. iTunes will allow a minimum amount of movement but not to another application.

Just reimport it with your new app.

OP
W

Wisteria380

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I connect a hard drive or a iapple USB attachment to load files directly into iPad 2 ?

Reaction score
Wisteria380 said:
Can I connect a hard drive or a iapple USB attachment to load files directly into iPad 2 ?

On a standard iPad, you can only import images and some videos from an SD card, or a camera to the iPad, any other file will not be recognized.

Once a jailbreak for the iPad 2 comes out, then it will be possible to load any file from a USB drive into the iPad 2, but as of now, that is not possible, as iOS has a restrictive file management and doesn't let you access the files directly.

Most reactions

Latest posts