What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBook error when downloading through the app

donmgla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm in need of some assistance!

I've downloaded approx 20 books via the the iBook app and had no problems.... Until yesterday. I downloaded 'Digeridoo's and digeridont's' and the formatting is all wrong! The lines are all overlapping and make it impossible to read. I've deleted it and re-downloaded it and the problem is still there. I've searched everywhere to try and find a solution or a way to edit it with no luck!

Any help or insight anyone can offer would be greatly received as my only other alternative is to request a refund from Apple :(

Thanks in advance

OP
D

donmgla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JB? Do you mean jailbreak? If so, no. I'm a novice when it comes to all things apple I'm afraid!

Thanks for the links, but I'm afraid my error is different to these.

I can download books via the app easily, and haven't had any problems until my latest download. No error came up during the download, but its like the book is corrupt as all the lines overlap one another (I.e the linespacing is incorrect).

Thanks again

Most reactions