1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I would like to hook my ipad 1, no flst screen no hdmi hook up, whst do i do?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Jeanlupi, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Jeanlupi

Jeanlupi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Needing help with television hook ups for iPad 1. I am not sure if I put this question in the right spot, if I am doing this wrong please instruct me on how this forum thing works I would like to be part of it, as it teaches me slot and I love to learn new things, that is why I bought a iPad.
    Jean Lupi
  2. Jeanlupi

Jeanlupi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What cable do I need ?
  3. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    It depends on what input the TV has. But it is unlikely to have VGA and you already said no HDMI, which leaves the Component or Composite cable. Assuming it is an older one with no flat screen, the TV will most likely only have composite inputs, the standard white, red, yellow signals. If your TV has those, the following cable is what you are looking for:
    http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC748ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU4NjE&mco=MjEzODM5MTQ#overview