What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to hook my ipad 1, no flst screen no hdmi hook up, whst do i do?

Jeanlupi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Needing help with television hook ups for iPad 1. I am not sure if I put this question in the right spot, if I am doing this wrong please instruct me on how this forum thing works I would like to be part of it, as it teaches me slot and I love to learn new things, that is why I bought a iPad.
Jean Lupi

OP
J

Jeanlupi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeanlupi said:
Needing help with television hook ups for iPad 1. I am not sure if I put this question in the right spot, if I am doing this wrong please instruct me on how this forum thing works I would like to be part of it, as it teaches me slot and I love to learn new things, that is why I bought a iPad.
Jean Lupi

What cable do I need ?

Reaction score
Jeanlupi said:
What cable do I need ?

It depends on what input the TV has. But it is unlikely to have VGA and you already said no HDMI, which leaves the Component or Composite cable. Assuming it is an older one with no flat screen, the TV will most likely only have composite inputs, the standard white, red, yellow signals. If your TV has those, the following cable is what you are looking for:
http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC748ZM/A?fnode=MTc0MjU4NjE&mco=MjEzODM5MTQ#overview

Most reactions

Latest posts