What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I won the iPad2 LAST NIGHT!!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're not on the beach again, are you, Colin - with that ice cream? Here in Northern Scotland - next to the cold North Sea - it's a wee dram that I need...

Tim
Scotland

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm with Marie - it was great fun! Much appreciated. I'm just waiting to see what April Fool jokes my students play on me today..;)

Tim
Scotland

Thanks, Tim! I play jokes all.day.long. Everyone has forgotten last year.:D I so want to know what jokes your students play on you today!!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
HAHA, funny thing is that my mother actualy did win an iPad2 on April first.

they had a raffle at here work. had an ipad2 and a few consolation prizes. Tickets were $1 each and she got about 20. There were over 2,000 tickets sold and money was going to charity. She not only won the iPad2 but they also picked another one of her tickets for the consolation prize ($20 giftcard)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

they had a raffle at here work. had an ipad2 and a few consolation prizes. Tickets were $1 each and she got about 20. There were over 2,000 tickets sold and money was going to charity. She not only won the iPad2 but they also picked another one of her tickets for the consolation prize ($20 giftcard)
Nice to see you back MikesToolZ!:)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Well ~ how cool is that! Does she like it, Mike? Did you get an iPad2?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team

Well ~ how cool is that! Does she like it, Mike? Did you get an iPad2?

she got the 16gig wifi only and wants to see if she can take it to the store unopened and exchange for 3G version and pay the differance.

Nope I didnt get the iPad2, I didnt see the value in paying for the upgrade. I'll most likely pick up an iPad3(or may get an android tablet down the line if any come along that are feature/price comparable)

Most reactions

Latest posts