What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to order the Apple TV ~ Now!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW, did you download the Remote App by Apple from the App Store, it will make your Apple TV much easier to use?

The Archangel

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You should be able to go into your router and reset it, this time put it in your contacts in the iPad so you'll be able to find it when you need to.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be able to go into your router and reset it, this time put it in your contacts in the iPad so you'll be able to find it when you need to.

Oh hell no, babe. I don't wanna reset anything. Then My ipad and computer and TV won't have internet ~ I will mess it all up, I know it

Can't I just get it from them? I am on hold. But in the meantime there are all these pretty cool pictures just scrolling on my TV!

I assume it is ATV....

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If your service provider set it up for you then you may be able to get it from them, I usually set up my own stuff and put in my own passwords.

BTW if you set up your iPad, PC, and TV you must have had to enter the password in those devices also.

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's your Apple TV indeed, there are some pretty cool screen savers built in.

You gotta keep that password safe this time, mine is actually on a label on the back of my router, are you sure that yours isn't?

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I did, and I saved them. But they don't work. I just called and he w

You just called and he w.........well that'll explain it, whenever anyone goes w then you know that you are in trouble!

The Archangel

Most reactions