What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to kn ow about speakersof apple

shibbu sharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think apple dont have self speakers nly apple make self earphones

Yesterday i buy some iball speakers and voice clearity is very bad super bad
But in my ipad sound clearity is very excellent so i wNt to know which brand name speakers apple use for its ipad
Then i will buy same brand speakers
Anyone know my friends

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I can't tell you who makes the speakers for the iPad but back in the day Harman Kardon used to make the speakers for the iMac's. they make some great speakers including Soundsticks which I really like (but isn't exactly portable!). Harman Kardon also go by the name of JBL and they produce some excellent little speakers specifically for iDevices.

The Archangel

OP
S

shibbu sharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I can't tell you who makes the speakers for the iPad but back in the day Harman Kardon used to make the speakers for the iMac's. they make some great speakers including Soundsticks which I really like (but isn't exactly portable!). Harman Kardon also go by the name of JBL and they produce some excellent little speakers specifically for iDevices.

The Archangel

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts