What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to keep the apps!

gobert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm very new here. Also I just got my secondhand Ipad 2 from my friend yesterday. He said it was jailbroken already! (I'm not sure what he meant!)
Inside his iPad2, there are a lot of games that I really love to play.
But other than those apps / games, I would like to install my own game which I find in iTunes Shop.

The problem is whenever I connected my iPad to iTunes, it will scare me with some messages that it will erase all my apps and sync with my computer.

What should I do? Is there any apps that will make my iPad transfer all its apps into iTunes?

Thank you.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You do not own those apps - they belong to the person who purchased them and are associated with that person's iTunes account and - yes - if you sync the iPad they will be deleted. You could only keep them if you use the iTunes account of the person you bought the iPad from - and it's not very likely they'd be happy with that!

To find out what is meant by jailbreaking, head on over to the Hacking section and read the 'stickies'.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts