What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want some free Ipad games which can be played offline...please help!

Fariha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am specially interested in time management games,tycoon games & games like sims.but most of them needs an internet connection.please name some games which are free & don't need any internet connection.

hmwag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am specially interested in time management games,tycoon games & games like sims.but most of them needs an internet connection.please name some games which are free & don't need any internet connection.
The two I play offline are Gummy Drop and Bejeweled HD. All I can say is try them out and see if you like them and if not delete them. Both are free games!

IOSGOD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought bejeweled had was a paid game. The paid games from EA you do not need internet connection, because I have The Sims Freeplay, and the Sims ans the Sims does not need internet connection when the internet goes all weird. But I paid for The Sims and Bejeweled HD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Bejeweled is Freemium. You can play for free, but you can purchase stuff in the game too. And it advertises at you.

You can play without an internet connection, but some of the game features (like free jewels, the slot machine for free coins, and the ads) all break, causing a less than optimum experience.

cooldude06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Fariha! It’s indeed pretty inconvenient that most Sims require a connection to work. However, I suggest that you give this arcade style platform dashing game: EDITED a chance! Do note that this title is compatible with most Apple.com devices and this will include the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Do note that a site like EDITED also holds several free apps. Browse through to see if there are any that do not require a connection! Getting back to Sim games, I need to admit that these are pretty entertaining. Here is a video that showcases some of the best:
. Hope that helps and keep playing!

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules.
http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/
No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts