What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want a ipad3 case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddyhoney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so happy that i finally 've got my shiny new ipad3,although still on its way home,ahhh......today i am in search for protector case for her,and i found this one Moderator Edit: external links not permitted. Please read the forum rules ,delicated and low-pitched, of my favourite style! do you prefer this kind? i think you can post your cases here.

Last edited by a moderator:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm so happy that i finally 've got my shiny new ipad3,although still on its way home,ahhh......today i am in search for protector case for her,and i found this one Moderator Edit: external links not permitted. Please read the forum rules ,delicated and low-pitched, of my favourite style! do you prefer this kind? i think you can post your cases here.

With the external link now excised from the above post, there being no further need for response from members, this thread is now closed. Thank you for your understanding.
................................................. Thread Closed .........................................

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts