What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I used to regularly use this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But a while a go I received a 'warning' for mentioning a certain app. It was a legitimate app that can be downloaded from the app store. I'll mention it again: No you won't.

This app can be used to download content from sites
Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by IPF Staff and the member has been disciplined in accordance with the Hacking Section Rules

I wasn't insinuating piracy. The app should be used for legitimate reasons, and the user should be responsible for thier own actions.
Jailbreaking is a potential gateway for piracy, but there's a whole sub forum dedicated to it.
What I'm trying to say is, I think you should loosen up the rules a bit. Whilst I don't encourage piracy, I've used apps such as

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by IPF Staff and the member has been disciplined in accordance with the Hacking Section Rules

to test out an app that doesn't have a lite option. If I like it, I'll buy its only fair.

Does anybody feel the same way as me? Or have I a crossed a boundary mentioning this here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts