1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I used to regularly use this forum

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Help and Info' started by mikeos, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeos

mikeos iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    But a while a go I received a 'warning' for mentioning a certain app. It was a legitimate app that can be downloaded from the app store. I'll mention it again: No you won't.

This app can be used to download content from sites

I wasn't insinuating piracy. The app should be used for legitimate reasons, and the user should be responsible for thier own actions.
    Jailbreaking is a potential gateway for piracy, but there's a whole sub forum dedicated to it.
    What I'm trying to say is, I think you should loosen up the rules a bit. Whilst I don't encourage piracy, I've used apps such as

to test out an app that doesn't have a lite option. If I like it, I'll buy its only fair.

Does anybody feel the same way as me? Or have I a crossed a boundary mentioning this here?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Piracy is a discussion that is forbidden on this forum. Read the rules!

It is also illegal!! Don't be a pirate!

CLOSED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.