What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Tuneses account

Elan2223

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you please tell me how to set up a new credit card for iTunes payment. My credit card was lost and I am trying to edit the payment info. The credit card is there, but it asks for the security code and I dot have the card any more.nmI know my ID. I just want to put in another's credit card. Thanks.

OP
E

Elan2223

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need your old security code for the credit card and I do not have it. I want to put a new credit card in.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Elan2223 said:
You need your old security code for the credit card and I do not have it. I want to put a new credit card in.

I would contact your card provider, explain the issue and attempt to get the 3 or 4 digit security code that was associated with the lost card. Giving it too you if it's still on record would compromise neither your or the banks security since the old card has been cancelled.

If that doesn't work you will probably have to go the route of phoning Apple support.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions