What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think i have real problem here :/

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are right, unfortunately :( I'm backing up my datas to the iCloud, then I reinstall the iOS...

and thanks Marilyn for reminding rules.

But I still have doubts; does jailbreaking consume more memory compare to jailed? Since I jailbroke my ipad, I had pretty much crashes... That's why I used some "memory cleaners"...

What tweaks did you install actually? Can you provide a list of it? And what do you mean by memory cleaners? Do you use iCleaner? Or manually did it using iFile?

OP
srkhn

srkhn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"CleanMemoryTap". It not only cleaned the memory, also deleted some unnecessary files... Could you try it for me ? :D

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"CleanMemoryTap". It not only cleaned the memory, also deleted some unnecessary files... Could you try it for me ? :D

As far as I can tell, CleanMemoryApp was not upgraded to run on iOS 7. Therefore, I think you downloading and running it have caused the error(s) you are seeing.

I don't know of any way of fixing this as it appears you've deleted some files you need to make your iPad run.

I'm afraid your only option - if you want a working iPad - is to restore the iPad to iOS 7.1, the most current iOS (and the only one currently signed by Apple). You'll lose your jail break, and iOS 7.1. Is not jail breakable at this time - but at least your iPad will be useable.

And no, installing any other iOS than iOS 7.1 is not possible. It's what you have (With your iPad running as it is) or iOS 7.1. Sorry.

Marilyn

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Use spotlight to search for Settings and Cydia. Even in Safe Mode, spotlight can still see them despite not being on your springboard.

OP
srkhn

srkhn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everthing works, except "Mail"... Instead of it, I get the Gmail app.

OP
srkhn

srkhn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried Spotlight Search and it crashed too :eek: i guess everthing related to mail, crashes...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried Spotlight Search and it crashed too :eek: i guess everthing related to mail, crashes...

Did you get that Cydia tweak willerz2 mentioned - AppInfo? Cause I'd really like to see the list of apps you have intstalled.

The whole thing is just weird...

Marilyn

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you get that Cydia tweak willerz2 mentioned - AppInfo? Cause I'd really like to see the list of apps you have intstalled.

The whole thing is just weird...

Marilyn

We really need the list of tweaks and apps he installed. Without it we may never tell what caused it. One thing is for sure is that ne needs to restore to fix it.

Whatever file you deleted it should have caused your problems.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Spotlight search in Safe Mode? You should still be able to search and open up Cydia in safe mode/no substrate mode.

Most reactions