What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I found a bug in my iPad Pro

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I remember, on my iPad Air 2, you could swipe left to right (edge of screen to edge of screen) to go back in a tab's history in Safari, and swipe right to left to go forward. But, now with Slideover, going forward with the right to left swipe is no longer possible. Should I report this at Apple's feedback page?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember, on my iPad Air 2, you could swipe left to right (edge of screen to edge of screen) to go back in a tab's history in Safari, and swipe right to left to go forward. But, now with Slideover, going forward with the right to left swipe is no longer possible. Should I report this at Apple's feedback page?
While if you swipe left from the middle of the right edge of the screen you'll bring up SlideOver; when you swipe left from the top or bottom of the right edge of the screen, you'll bring up the next tab. I just tried it on my iPad Pro running iOS 9.3.1 and it works. This is how Apple solved the problem of swiping between tabs on an iPad with SlideOver.

OP
A

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
While if you swipe left from the middle of the right edge of the screen you'll bring up SlideOver; when you swipe left from the top or bottom of the right edge of the screen, you'll bring up the next tab. I just tried it on my iPad Pro running iOS 9.3.1 and it works. This is how Apple solved the problem of swiping between tabs on an iPad with SlideOver.
Ah, yes, that does work. I'm also on iPad Pro with iOS 9.3.1. Leave it to Apple to think of about everything.

Most reactions

Latest posts