What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I spy with my little eye...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I am not talking about the children's game or the 1960's TV series starring Bill Cosby and Robert Culp, but an iPhone/iPad app called iSpy. With this app, you can look at webcams from all over the world in real time!

When the app opens, you see a screen with 36 thumbnails of webcams in various categories such as Random, Top Rated, Most Recent or Favorites. You can also search by Category, Country, State, City or your own search term. By swiping to the left, this reveals a new set of 36 thumbnails. There are literally thousands to chose from!

ispy1.png

When you see an image you are interested in, just tap the thumbnail to see the webcam in full screen.

ispy2.png

The app cost a whopping 99¢ and I warn you now, it is highly addictive! For more information, visit their website at SKJM - iSpy

Last edited:
OP
I

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think there is any cure for this addiction!

Lorrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dang. I've been to the Zoo, I've spied on people in Hawaii, and I've been in some weird office in Switzerland with a Christmas tree and a scary rag doll....

/addicted

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What a cool app! And it really is addictive! I love to find new apps this way!! Another one I just found that is cool too is Fotopedia Heritage. I just spent the better part of an hour looking at gorgeous photos.....after I was "spying"on people in Tucson and the Cayman Islands. :D. It's snowing here and 17°!

OP
I

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...and I've been in some weird office in Switzerland with a Christmas tree and a scary rag doll....

/addicted
I know! This is sooooo creepy!

ispy3.png

But the ones I really like are of the doggy daycare sites --

ispy4.png

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aww, maaaaan!!! You really got me stuck:(

It's really hard to get out of there...

Hey, I don't have the means to travel, this is great!:D

OP
I

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you get what you get. Some web cams are real time and others just send an image every few seconds.

Most reactions

Latest posts