What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i spend most time using my…

I spend most of my time using my…

• Total voters

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I damn the people that convinced me to start playing We Rule. Now I am only using my computer today to kill time between building and harvesting.

LOL that is all my kids and I gave done today too! Waiting on my crops one more time before planting the magical ones that take 12 hours ;)

D

deoknam

Wish I could play farmville in iPad. But that would mean not opening my deskstop anymore:p

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I damn the people that convinced me to start playing We Rule. Now I am only using my computer today to kill time between building and harvesting.

LOL that is all my kids and I gave done today too! Waiting on my crops one more time before planting the magical ones that take 12 hours ;)
I have like 400 friends now, I went around adding friends that had left reviews on iTunes....and this morning I am going through every last one because I forgot who did work for me already :(

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I find a quick fan with the iPad keeps most dust from settling on mine.

iPadMomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a hybrid in that I use a Mac and also own (and use) several PC's. I also train other teachers on Macs but I don't have the 'addiction' to my Mac that the other teachers have for theirs...until now. This dadblamed iPad has turned me into a zealot not only for it but for my Mac.

My husband is now widowed.

:eek:

OP
galloschramme

galloschramme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems that most of you mainly use the iPad ;)
ofcourse!

Last edited:

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even though I really like the larger screen of the iPad, I still end up using my iPhone 4, because it's smaller, and more portable.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Banu just had to check the location of kumbakonam "The cambridge of south India". Those Temples look awesome.

And yes the macfoums are a good source of info.

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Between my PC and my Ipod Touch I'm not sure which one I use the most, but I use both of them more than my Ipad. Don't get me wrong, I love my Ipad but it can't replace my PC for gaming and programming and it can't replace my Ipod as a portable music device.

nursedude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to use a PC at work but the iPad is my device of choice for the rest of the day.

Most reactions