What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I PadAir when i turn it off

MB50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an I pad air 64 Verzion, when I turn it off completely the spinning emblem in the middle of the screen is barely see able. In a lit room it nearly impossible to see. Is this normal or how can I increase the brightness on the emblem (spinning wheel)?
And when I turn on the ipad the apple is normal brightness but then goes to a much lighter apple, is this normal?

Thanks Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have an I pad air 64 Verzion, when I turn it off completely the spinning emblem in the middle of the screen is barely see able. In a lit room it nearly impossible to see. Is this normal or how can I increase the brightness on the emblem (spinning wheel)? And when I turn on the ipad the apple is normal brightness but then goes to a much lighter apple, is this normal? Thanks Sent from my iPad using iPF

What you report is normal for iPads and iPhones. No need to worry there! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts