What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pad wont start

elipat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone can help....I reset my I pad to factory settings now it wont turn on....the only thing it shows when u power it is the apple icon

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you've restored your iPad then you need to resynchronise it with a PC - just like when you first purchased it.

But you could try a reboot...Switch the iPad off, now press and hold the Power and Home buttons until the white Apple logo appears and the iPad will reboot...

Tim

OP
E

elipat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i tryed the reboot wont work. and i t was a gift so i dont know how to resychronise....can u please help with a little more info

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - if it was a gift and the previous owner (sensibly) restored it, then it's like a new iPad. Do you have a PC or Mac there with the latest version of the iTunes software on? You can download it for free from the Apple website. Once you've got that software on your PC or Mac, plug the iPad into the PC/Mac via the (hopefully) supplied USB cable. The PC/Mac will recognise the iPad and will initialise it automatically. You can choose what settings you want transferred - for example, calendar, contacts, email settings, web browser bookmarks. Choose what you want to transfer, let the PC/Mac synchronise and, in a matter of minutes, you're good to go.

It can be intimidating the first time so, please, don't be worried about contacting us again if you have any queries. That's what we're here for.....

Tim

OP
E

elipat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thans a million...Great help,ill try it and see what happens...God Bless

Most reactions

Latest posts