What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Pad Won't Power Up and Won't connect to I Tunes

dikamp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This happened a few days ago and I was able to connect to I Tunes and repower. But now I am staring at a black hole.

OP
D

dikamp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried a cold boot by holding down the Home button and the on off switch for more than 10 seconds a finally the apple came on and because it was connected to the computer, it is now displaying a I Tunes logo and the end of the USB cable. I Tunes suggested if I was having trouble to restore factory settings. So I'm doing that. Any down side?

maddoc4277

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Initially, this sounds like a depleted battery. Be sure that you have a fully charged battery.

Being connected to the itunes, you shoud be able to have been auitomatically backed up.

By restoring, you will lose the data you entered: photos, music, contacts, notes, apps... but they will all be backed by by the itunes and whatever contact list you are using.

My suspiciaon tho is that the "black hole" is that the battery is/was critically low... put it on its charger for 6-8 hours, see what happens beofre you do anything.

just my 0.02

davis

Most reactions

Latest posts