What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Pad Unlock without Passcode

AlaaAttia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My children while I was updating my IOS they have inserted a passcode without me knowing. Now I am unlocked out of my own IPad. How do I unlock it without the passcode?
I watched few videos on: iosunlock.weebly.com and that didn't work?
Is there a simple way or doing a factory reset as if I just purchased it?
Thank you for your help

OP
A

AlaaAttia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you.
I logged into my iTunes and it only offered that I delete the iPad. Is there a page on the forum that take you step by step to unlock it?

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
1E21FDCF-8DD2-4C82-BC2C-2728E14F37A2.jpeg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My children while I was updating my IOS they have inserted a passcode without me knowing. Now I am unlocked out of my own IPad. How do I unlock it without the passcode?
I watched few videos on: iosunlock.weebly.com and that didn't work?
Is there a simple way or doing a factory reset as if I just purchased it?
Thank you for your help
Do your children have any idea what the password they used is? That password is the only way to regain use of your iPad without erasing it. Also, do you have a recent backup of your iPad? If so, you can set up the iPad from that backup after restoring it.

Most reactions