What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pad problem.

spejim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why does my iPad 2 go blank and return to the home screen often. Battery is at full power.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Why does my iPad 2 go blank and return to the home screen often. Battery is at full power.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) As you know the iPad 2 is an 'old' Apple device first released in 2011 (my previous iPad). Please provide some additional information: 1) What iOS is installed; 2) How long does a fully charged battery last when your device is working; 3) What are you doing when the screen goes blank (e.g. specific apps, web browsing, etc.); and 4) Has there been any damage (e.g. drops, liquid spills, or other).

Finally, have you ever done a 'Reset' (i.e. hold down both the HOME & ON-OFF buttons until the Apple logo appears, release and let the iPad reboot). Let me stop there for you to provide the answers to these questions which will be useful. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts