What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I PAD App for recording all pages and history

brendanjersey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible that there is an app for recording all pages and Internet sites visited on the I pad I know you got a history option but can be deleted . For example if my kids viewed a Facebook page and I want to see what was on it - is there such an app

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have an answer to your question, but maybe a little insight may help you refine your search a bit. If you record everything your children view, you could possibly run out of space. Is it possible that you are looking for something more in the line of something that would restrict what type of content they can view? I don't know if there is an app, but I know on a PC you can get software called net nanny. That is just one name that I remember. There are many more similar to that.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A couple of Members have asked this question before. There is no simple solution and no app, but there is a workaround.

Before handing over the iPad to your kids you visit a page that is known to you and you note the time.

You hand the iPad to the kids, telling them that you'll be monitoring their use of the iPad and that they must not delete the Safari history or they will no longer be allowed to use the iPad.

Now, when they return the iPad to you, check to see if that page you visited is still there in the history file and at the time you visited it. If your kids have deleted the history file and then, after visiting sites you don't want them to see, revisited the page that you initially visited, it will have a different time associated with the visit.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts