What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I-Pad 4th Gen - Storage issue

OP
C

chuckp1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Dave,
I think the "reset" is unavoidable at this point. I use a PC so I'll have to investigate if there is an app as you suggested.
Thank you again for taking the time to try to help me. Once I reset her I-pad I'll let you know if that worked! :)

Chuck
Hi Dave,

Well I finally figured out how to correct the "ghost" photo and video storage problem I was having with my daughters I-pad. Thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else ever has this issue.
Go to Setting> Date & Time> Set Automatically. Turn off that setting. When you do that the date and time shows up underneath "Time Zone". Tap on that and set the date back a couple of years. Not sure if there is a certain time frame but I went back about 3 years. Launch the camera app and go to the albums > "recently deleted". Delete all the photos that now load in there. All the photos that never showed up in "recently deleted" now show up. I deleted them, went back to "Setting">"About" and the photos and videos are now showing zero. So that worked for me.

Again.... thanks for trying to help me figure this out...

Chuck

Most reactions

Latest posts