What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i pad 2 disabled

durgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My nephew locked his password. his ipad was never synced to a computer. is there any way to reset the password or the entire ipad back to its factory settings

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
durgeek said:
My nephew locked his password. his ipad was never synced to a computer. is there any way to reset the password or the entire ipad back to its factory settings

How was it never synced? Out of the box did it not require a connection to a PC with iTunes?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
durgeek said:

If the setting is enabled entering a bad password ten times will wipe the iPad.

A remote wipe from find my iPad is also possible if configured.

SNOWDROP252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How was it never synced? Out of the box did it not require a connection to a PC with iTunes?

My Mate did exactly the same...didn't follow the instructions to configure iPad and he has well and truly mucked it up. All sorted now though, THANKS TO GABRIEL.:):)

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk

Most reactions

Latest posts