What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Now Have a Big Paperweight

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand....

For the detailed steps on deleting some of the Apple programs in the link above, the instructions say, "After the uninstallation is complete, do not restart your computer if you are prompted to." Why not? C'mon, its Windows for crying out loud. Sooner or later, I am going to have to reboot my computer.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I don't understand....

For the detailed steps on deleting some of the Apple programs in the link above, the instructions say, "After the uninstallation is complete, do not restart your computer if you are prompted to." Why not? C'mon, its Windows for crying out loud. Sooner or later, I am going to have to reboot my computer.

because windows explodes when you reboot.

its set to a random number of reboot then it just dies.

box-E

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded my iPad last night on my vista base desktop and it has been great! I was dropping the wifi constantly, since the upgrade it hasn't dropped once.:).

Drew

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded one of ours earlier today and still haven't tried it yet. The upgrade went through fine probably because I did it on our Mac Mini instead of a Wintel box.

Reader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same thing on my IPhone4 on Friday trying to download and install 4.0.1 I spent all day on the phone with Apple. It is a firmware problem as sent the phone back Saturday. Hope to have a new one Monday. I won't even try my iPad.:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts