What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need some help!,,

Rayman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new on ipad2 and I was wondering can I play FB game by using iPad 2? And is there anything I need to install?

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome,
You can install games on the ipad like Restaurant Story (its free in app store) and connect with your facebook!
Theres many games which you can connect with facebook, try searching in the app store :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
R

Rayman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sry but I'm still bait blur can u guide me how to connect to the Facebook?

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Rayman said:
Sry but I'm still bait blur can u guide me how to connect to the Facebook?

It all depends on the game you are playing. In general, the game will ask you if you want to connect to facebook...

Steps:
- Open the AppStore on your iPad
- Search for your favorite game
- Download your favorite game from the AppStore
- Start the game
- Follow the instruction to connect to facebook, or Twitter

On the iPad, you cannot simply open facebook in Safari, and then play your games since the iPad does not support Flash.

VicoPad addict!

OP
R

Rayman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need advice,,,

Saw there's a app that support flash player but need to pay.... So had any1 out there tried this app? Coz I had purchase a app from iPad store to play FB games but this program didn't work out and now I dare not try to purchase tis flas player program and I need advice....

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Rayman and welcome to the forum - :)

Flash
is just not going to happen for now on Apple's mobile devices including the iPad, so best to search for other games (of which MANY exist) that are not dependent on this Adobe technology.

If interested, read the reasons in an April 2010 response from the 'horse's mouth', i.e. Steve Jobs HERE! Maybe a little dated but probably still their stand I would assume - :cool:

Most reactions

Latest posts