What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think.

I have tried twice now to sync my ipad and both times iTunes freezes and I have close it out and re open it.

And ~

It doesn't say "syncing in progress" on my iPad, like it normally does.

Is my iPad sick?:(

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad don't show up in iTunes when it is turned off, so there would be no way to try and sync it.

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe you have the corrupt backup files issue. With iTunes closed and the iPad disconnected, delete the backup files an then start iTunes and connect the iPad. The first backup may take a long time, but they should be normal thereafter. Search on here for the location of the backups for your OS.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is true! But I figured it out, guys! Thank you!
So.... what was the problem???

Every one of us has had a "D'oh!" moment every now and then, so don't be embarassed! You can tell us. You are among friends!

homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"To start, press any key".

Where's the 'Any' key? ...................

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, Dutch. I just smacked iTunes.:)

I just unplugged it from my iPad and started over, I didn't want to back up or sync but that was all it wanted to do!

I just synced it a little while ago, so I knew it shouldn't be taking that long. That little bar up top was not moving.

Finally, it allowed me stop it from backing up for the umpteenth time!

Most reactions

Latest posts