What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with Farm Up!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, I am sending this over to the Gaming section where you should get better attention.

Thanks!

VixsterV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to wait until your level allows you to buy the sawmill, you can then use logs to produce the planks. To do this you also need Grandpa, which will arrive after you complete building on the guesthouse, after Grandma arrives. By the time you are levelled up enough for the sawmill you should have Grandpa anyway. Xxx

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or buy them from the guy down by the schoolhouse.

VixsterV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
Or buy them from the guy down by the schoolhouse.

This would be the easy way, if it wasn't for them costing 28,000 silver coins just for 7 of them. If someone isn't at a level to get the sawmill, then I doubt they will have so many coins, I know I don't and I've had the sawmill for a while.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VixsterV said:
This would be the easy way, if it wasn't for them costing 28,000 silver coins just for 7 of them. If someone isn't at a level to get the sawmill, then I doubt they will have so many coins, I know I don't and I've had the sawmill for a while.

Yeah that's why I grow longer growing crops while I'm sleeping then I sell them when I wake up for profit. I have about 50 crop plots.

Wildiris1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm struggling too. Am At level 12 with all the challenges filled with completing buildings..and hurrying buildings along....but no challenge to complete the guest hous or Jennifer's house.....and no grandma.....let alone grandpa......have I made a mistake somewhere???

Wildiris1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wildiris1967 said:
I'm struggling too. Am At level 12 with all the challenges filled with completing buildings..and hurrying buildings along....but no challenge to complete the guest hous or Jennifer's house.....and no grandma.....let alone grandpa......have I made a mistake somewhere???

Aha!! In my frustration I deleted the game and started again!!!! Ive discovered that the first download of the game seemed to start the goals halfway through (lets build railways and send stuff to detroit before i even had the tomato challenge to get me a husband!!! Rewards like grandpa are now being delivered after completing sawmills etc (which wasn't happening the first time). :)

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wildiris1967 said:

I figured it out when I ran out of quests I grew crops that produced high XP and once I leveled up the quests popped up.

Witchblade232

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I m need help with farm up how do i get more kitchen collection so i can 3 gold coins? Also when i reach an achievement can i select facebook and twitter so i can get an 2 gold coins?

Shendwen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to load previously farm up data on new device

Hi, i'm new here. I'm playing farm up on my ipad 2, is it possible for me to load my game data on my new ipad mini? I have login to game center account, and i have login to the same game center account in my new device, but i still can't continue my game. I gotta start a new game... Is it anyway to continue my game? Please help. Tq..

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I m need help with farm up how do i get more kitchen collection so i can 3 gold coins? Also when i reach an achievement can i select facebook and twitter so i can get an 2 gold coins?

Items for collections are randomly dropped when you perform tasks. In my experience (I am at level 30), kitchen collection items drop when you do fieldwork. Try to have at least 18 patches.

image-175760710.jpg

The answer to your second question is yes, you can.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 58; Charleston, SC}

Jessie2013

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on level 31 on Farm Up and I am needing help organizing deliveries. If someone could tell me how to do it I would really appreciate.

Most reactions