What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help with choosing a word processor

OP
J

Jjj651

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if Microsoft will make microsoft office or at least just word as an iPad application. That would be so awesome but il probably dream on about that.

OP
J

Jjj651

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are going to really type lots of documents, papers, notes, & etc. make sure to get a "real" keyboard for desk top use. The on screen one is OK for short notes, but will drive you crazy if you have to use it on a regular basis on a desktop, IMO.

I certainly agree with that! The on-screen keyboard is great for jotting notes, replying to bulletin boards (like this), or quickly whipping out an email--but I have my keyboard dock for "real" writing. ;)

Well is the on screen keyboard okay for writing essays once you get used to it?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Pages. Type up my reports and case notes. Email them to myself and then print them out or add to my flash drive on my desktop and print them out at my office.

Very Cool.;)

Most reactions

Latest posts