What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need help after jailbreak

roscot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i dont know if this is the right place or not but i need some help. i just used pp jailbreak software on my ipad 2 and everything went fine until it rebooted. now it is completely blank, nothing no apps no clock nothing except wallpaper. i was trying to get siri on the ipad . is there something i can do or shud i just restore to factory settings (if i can). any suggestions wud b helpful.

thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Siri is not available for the iPad 2, it lacks the hardware capabilities. Trying to force Siri onto the iPad 2 with something like Acid Siri will cause all sorts of problems, such as you're now experiencing.

If you do a factory restore, make sure to do it through iTunes on your computer, not through settings on your iPad.

If iTunes recognizes the iPad, you can try restoring it, which will return the iPad to factory settings and install the latest iOS version, iOS 8.4. If not, you'll have to put the iPad into recovery mode and restore from there.

Most reactions