What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need hay day friends please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

star7bright2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Game Center name is star7bright2003.i am new to this forum and Game Center and do not really know what I am doing...lol

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My Game Center name is star7bright2003.i am new to this forum and Game Center and do not really know what I am doing...lol
Welcome to iPF and hope you have a happy time here. You will find out community useful and ready to help, always. Game Center can be used to add friends in various games and also play multiplayer games. The following is a brief description of how we use the important threads in HAY DAY FORUM :
1. HAY DAY DISCUSSION AND GAME HELP THREAD : If you have any queries or want to tell other players about something related to Hay Day, you can post in this thread. You can also ask for some materials to trade, though there is a separate thread for that purpose.

2. HAY DAY - PRODUCT REQUESTS & SALES - This is a thread where people can ask for anything that they need or want to give out.

3. HAY DAY OFF TOPIC - Post anything you want to here. It may be anything that runs in your mind.

4. HAY DAY BARN AND SILO HELP - This is a specialized thread for asking for barn and silo UPGRADE MATERIALS. Post a picture of your upgrade screen and we will help you out.

5 HAY DAY LOTTERY - Its used for hosting lotteries. You can get a full description of lotteries in the first post of this thread.

For trading, we usually put up wheat and then put up the actual product for sale when you buy the wheat. This ensures that you are at the seller's farm, and the item is not sold to anyone else.

I'll send you a GC request. My GC is Be Happy 123

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts