What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a very specific battery app.

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need an battery app that shows me the amount of time I have when I am playing 3D games, browsing the internet, using GPS or location services, listening to music and more. Battery Doctor HD is not specific and is not very helpful.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I need an battery app that shows me the amount of time I have when I am playing 3D games, browsing the internet, using GPS or location services, listening to music and more. Battery Doctor HD is not specific and is not very helpful.
I use System Status. This is what it shows for available work time.

image-3370198437.jpg

OP
Victor Ruidera

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really usefull. Won't show the specific stuff I was looking for.

I tried using battery life. Instead that my battery lasted for only 29 minutes when playing Real Racing 3(3D game) but it only consumed 2%

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Battery HD claims to do what you want. I cannot vouch for its accuracy, though. It was free a couple of days ago.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

OP
Victor Ruidera

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not accurate too.......

No battery app really works. Battery Doctor HD is my best bet so far but It does not show how much time I have when using those specific things. like playing games or browsing the internet or standby time or music playback.

Most reactions

Latest posts