What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a little help.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, only have an iPad 2 with iOS 5.1.1 on it for initial testing at work. Was unable to reproduce the issue you are seeing. Will test an iPad 3 with iOS 6.0.1 next when I get home.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could not reproduce this issue under iOS 6.0.1 on my iPad 3. Rather perplexed right now.

OP
E

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could not reproduce this issue under iOS 6.0.1 on my iPad 3. Rather perplexed right now.

Thanks Skull for your help I said in an earlier post that my iPhone 4 didn't do this but earlier today it did so I'm thinking its an IOS 6.0.1 bug maybe. Anyway it's not that big of an issue ill wait for 6.1 and test it then. Again thank you for your help.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am missing a step to reproduce it. Something innocuous but critical. This is probably going to bother me till I figure it out. LOL

Most reactions