What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I must add memory to my ipad, where how

Lisirein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any tech can help
Isnt it like adding second hard disc to an old pc ?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, it's not like an old PC, the hard drive is not upgradable. All you can do is manage how much stuff you have on your iPad using iTunes.

The Archangel

OP
L

Lisirein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what can i do with videos i take with the pad, not so good quality, but thats what i got, if they are the only thing i can erase fron it to free space?
I dont want to edit
I have no songs
No videos from net
Move them to pc and miss them availble
About avi files what is best way to convert them my stils camera takes video in that form that itunes cant play
Cant backup video to cloud its good for documents

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you don't have a computer to save them, or don't' want to do it that way, you can save them online.

You can save them directly to YouTube from the Photos app. (YouTube videos can be public or private, remember).

If you have iMovie you can dress them up a bit then export them to a variety of online sharing or storage sites.

You can use a cloud service like DropBox or Box.net. DropBox's app will let you save photos and videos directly to the site. You can use GoodReader to upload and download from a large selection of cloud storage sites; even iCloud.

I can't answer the file conversion question. I suggest you use the custom google search at the top of the web page. I know it's been discussed before.

There are a few wi-fi hard drive and external storage solutions. The GoFlex Satellite and AirStash are often mentioned.

A few members have set up NAS servers, with companion apps I believe the've even managed to find a way to get to their content off the home network. Not sure about that last. Another thing worth searching the forum for.

Good Luck.

erotty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lisirein said:
Any tech can help
Isnt it like adding second hard disc to an old pc ?

It is impossible. iPad does not support any other memory application. Maybe iPad 3 will.lol

Most reactions

Latest posts