What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I made a mistake and told my daughter that i bought...

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my son an ipad2 and now I have to buy her one. :(. Bummer. I wonder if I'll ever learn to keep my mouth shut.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hm, on the most popular iPad forum on the web, where you daughter most likely to end up if she looks for help, and you are posting with what looks very much like your real name? My guess is never.

Welcome to the club. We take donations for hospitalized members. :D

I suggest you get a nice cover to go with it, just in case she finds this thread; so she doesn't break the iPad when she hits you with it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, boy!!
Melvin...I mean Michael, what were you thinking! Of course your daughter would want an iPad as well. Time to go shopping again!

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought both my adult children IPad2s...just had to share the joy!

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

PreVoiD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know the feeling. I'm the oldest kid (24) in the family, and when I bought my first iPod several years ago, I opened the gates to heaven - literally. Our family, consisting of dad, mum, me and my little brother (20) together owns 3 iPod Touch, 3 iPhone 3G, 3 iPhone 3GS, 3 iPhone 4, one MBP 17 (late 2011), 2 iPad 2 64GB 3G, one MBP 13 (late 2011) AND an airport express WiFi switch. All this bought during several years, ofc.

So all I can say is, prepare to be applenated! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts