I love this cover I bought

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Rasputina, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Kargurin

Kargurin
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Look the link says ipad not included. What a ripoff!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2. Cathie

Cathie
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I love the Macally bookstand case and preordered it. Thanks for the info!

3. denmiller60

denmiller60
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I ordered the Fabrix Magic Sleeve after reading about it (and the $10 off making it $20) on one of my tech sites (like Engadget, Gizmodo). Hand made, fabric with padding. I chose a wild, multicolored mod poppy design. Now I have protection when putting it down, carrying it around, no extra bulk. Still looking for a good stand, or a lap pillow design like I saw on SLEEKgear (not yet open). Still too early to know how I'll most use the iPad -- lazy reclining is SO delicious.

4. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Sleek Pillow

Hi, first of all , thank for paid attention to our products, please don’t consider that as a teasing we have yet 6 products for the couch and sofa use of the iPad .. all based on existing needing just be a little patient

5. AbblePC

AbblePC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    As far as SleekGear.org, I have to hand it to them being the only site yet that actually notices the fact the light sensor is blocked by many if not all 1st launched iPad cases.

"After receiving many emails from our future customers, we would like to explain why we chose to delay our grand opening. First of all, we waited to receive an iPad for testing in order to confirm several details. During our testing, we discovered some point like for example the light sensor which is at the opposite side of the home button and all the silicone cases hid this sensor preventing the control of the brightness inducing a smaller battery life than normal".

SleekGear.org

6. IpadOne

IpadOne
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Hi Abble , this is just one point have many small other … this is why prefer we open when all will be fully tested … i think every serious manufacturer should do that

Bye the thank for your comment about us

7. dancing bird

dancing bird
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    iPad case fans

Hey friend, you are a honest iPad case fans. :)

this one: KINROO Electronics Co.,Ltd. my favorite for your reference.

8. dancing bird

dancing bird
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    my favorite: simple iPad case

it's oK, but is not my favorite stand. I prefer much more fanshionable design,