What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love the iPad2

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picked up a black 32GB at Best Buy. Don't laugh but I was # 1 in line. The had no 3G models or 64GB and 32GB in black only. The 16GB models were split 50/50 white or black. I'm very happy with the speed playing games and have already SKYPED with a friend and it's crystal clear.

ThePhotog Jon

blasian shadows

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picked up a black 32GB at Best Buy. Don't laugh but I was # 1 in line. The had no 3G models or 64GB and 32GB in black only. The 16GB models were split 50/50 white or black. I'm very happy with the speed playing games and have already SKYPED with a friend and it's crystal clear.

ThePhotog Jon

i love mine too! i have the verizon 3g version.

Futurebird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love mine even more than my old iPad... and my husband and I are not fighting over it anymore!

FatalDesain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ThePhotog said:

ThePhotog Jon

How long did u stand in line

OP
ThePhotog

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Promise not to laugh.... 7 hours. Buy I had to because a had some best buy buck to use and I was trading in a iPad 1 I purchased 6 days ago. The end results were I got a iPad2 at a great price.

supersteve1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:(well done getting your ipad2, i just wish i had mine now, i have to wait for another 3 weeks or more, as they dont ship to the uk then.
I just hope there will be enough to go round lol.
I hope you enjoy playing with yours.

ThatIpadGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Waited in line for three hours at best buy and was the fourtieth person out of two hundred and got my 32gb model. Dont know if the people behind me got one. Used it for 6 hours last night, the battery is great! Anyone know some great apps to download?

pfry10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is my first post and I'm using the iPad 2 to compose it. I completely lucked out at getting my iPad. I had to work till 4 on Friday, so when it was time to leave I raced over to the nearest Best Buy which was 15 minutes away. When I got there, there was no line outside so I assumed they had already handed out their vouchers and I was SOL. I went inside and there was one person standing by the loss mitigation guy holding a voucher for their last black 16 GB wifi only iPad. I asked the manager if they were all sold out and he said it depends on what that guy does. So I waited patiently for the guy to decide. He ultimately wanted a different version so he declined and I got the voucher.

I was hoping to score a black 32 GB wifi model, but I happy with the 16 GB.. I wasn't planning on storing any music or movies on it. Maybe a movie or 2 when we travel, but that would be it. The home sharing feature of iOS 4.3 will allow me to be able to use anything off my iTunes while at home, so I think i may be ok with the 16 GB.

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was 4th in line at my best buy and waited in line for 4 hours. Not bad considering what some people waited. I got my black 32GB wifi model that i wanted and got a smart cover as well. My best buy had decent stock which was nice.

iPad2_fanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was also #4 in line at my local best buy. Our store, in true Best Buy fashion, only had 20! They did not have any 3G models, only wifi which didn't matter at all to me! I purchased a 64 GB black iPad along with a pink smart cover.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score

ThePhotog Jon

Skype released another update for ipad2 to allow video conferencing? I have the last update of skype on ipad1 that allowed video conferencing but the other person couldn't see me. I could see n chat with them though. Works pretty well also.
What apps would u use to video call someone with an evo or on sprint network or any other company other thn apple that has dual cams for vid. Chat? Hopefully Fring comes out with somethin.

Quannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ThePhotog said:

ThePhotog Jon

I love my iPad too I got the 32gb white wifi( don't see the need for 3G, wifi where ever u go) but it rocks so much I had the 1st one sold it same day iPad 2 was announced, the week without it drove me crazy stood in line at best buy for 6 1/2 hours at best buy first to snag mine to. Would trade it for anything

iPad2_fanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
Skype released another update for ipad2 to allow video conferencing? I have the last update of skype on ipad1 that allowed video conferencing but the other person couldn't see me. I could see n chat with them though. Works pretty well also.
What apps would u use to video call someone with an evo or on sprint network or any other company other thn apple that has dual cams for vid. Chat? Hopefully Fring comes out with somethin.

When I look for skype in the app store, I only get skype for iPhone which I have on my iPhone 4. Is there a skype app for the iPad?

Most reactions