What's new
Apple iPad Forum ๐ŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Love Halloween! The Official Halloween Thread:)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you really wish to see an ugly old hag with witches clothing? Oh, sorry, that was me in the mirror!๎•๎•

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm loving your avatar. I was going to say was it you in the mirror but you might take offence? ๎–๎–๎–

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, they are great! I loved all those cartoons Saturday for me was the Pink Panther show.

soullessbunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We do get a few costumes, hats and paraphernalia in the shops before Halloween but we don't have the parties and trick or treating like the USA & UK have. My dad has wonderful stories of celebrating Halloween in the UK when he was a kid. We miss out on so much, but there is a push to start celebrating it over here too.

Thanks!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe you should start it yourself. Good Halloween parties get copied. Be the trend setter!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here's me going to my party.

Hee hee what fun

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Attachments

• image-3109817049.png
    image-3109817049.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 206

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes. I have to keep it tidy. It's naturally like that. Of course its perfect for witch hair.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts