What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I keep pressing the home button

OP
S

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still do it but getting use to it now :D.

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I often turn the unit over when resting it on my lap so that the speaker is facing up instead of being muffled against my clothing.

xenon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My home button starting to have problem, have tp hit it really hard after didnt use my ipad for a while, anyone have any ideas? This is common on iphones but ipad?

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've never had that problem on any of my iPhones, and I don't on my iPad. Sounds like something was spilled on it and you have to break the gue to free the button up when it hasn't been used for a while.

bognman420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry but have to disagree if u put the button in a corner 1- it wud look ugly as hell 2- i wud hit it much more often just get used to not holding it like u r i never have a problem with this

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Turn the iPad over so the button is on the otherside.

Damn you've two hands.................

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah the home button in the corner is a stupid concept..But im sitting here trying to figure out how in the hell you hit the home button that offten when holding it in landscape mode.. Ive tried to and cant?!? lol (On accident of course) idk man good luck with that :):eek:

Most reactions