What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i just saw the local news about schools useing a ipads

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
one of the schools out here are issueing ipads to 8th school grade students in a class room ..
they are useing them instead of textbook ..they are issueing them with books preinstalled on them for school work ..

as a one student said it a wieght off there back and just to able to carry the ipad and it basic accessories items in there bag instead of bunch of books..

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as a one student said it a wieght off there back and just to able to carry the ipad and it basic accessories items in there bag instead of bunch of books..
I find it hard to believe that an 8th grader would make such a clear and lucid comment like that. I have a 15 year old grand daughter who just started 9th grade and her reaction would be, "KEWL!!!! How do I text on it?" and "I am going to look sooooooo hot with this iPad in the new Miata grandma is going to get me for my birthday!"

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have to agreed with you on that one ..but it seam he was in ROTC and i think he was really trying hard not to look like a normal 8th grader ..

Most reactions

Latest posts