What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just got the app FreeMusic

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got this app from the app store, its free :) you can download free music in it and its quite good
I was just wondering, the music that you download can you move it to your ipod in the ipad?

OP
Shayla

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any luck? :/

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Sherkamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plug you iPod/iPad/iPhone into your computer. Once iTunes notices your device DO NOT "slide to cancel" sync. Once sync is complete click on the name of your device in the left column. You will then see the info for you device (storage use, name, update), at the top of that page there will be tabs that say "Music" "photos" "videos" "apps." click on the one that says apps. Now a screen will come up that has a mock up of your devices screen (how the apps are organized on your device) and below that a list of the apps you have downloaded and are on your device. Scroll down on that page and you will see a box that says something like "app with transferable data" (sorry I'm not at my computer right this second so I don't know exactly what it says). In that box there should be the "free music downloader" app, click on it. Then in the box next to it all the songs you have downloaded will pop up. Simply highlight all of them then click the button that says "save as." make a new folder some where that you'll know where it is and click save. Then go to file, import folder, find the folder you just created and click on it. Your music should now be in your regular library, you can put it into your playlists. Once you're done organizing it click on your device on the left again and the hit sync. Done!

Most reactions