What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just became iPad Master! I wonder why?

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Just finished posting another text when I saw that I became a "master"... I tough that it was a moderator level, but seems to be related to the number of posting...

What are the levels and required number of posts? Pretty sure it's somewhere in the stickies but I'll ask anyway...

VicoPad addict!

OP
DrHouse

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
col.bris said:
You passed 250 posts it is just vbulletin system info based on number of posts You are now Master Drhouse.......

It's like an rgp game ;). How do I become a wizard...

VicoPad addict!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DrHouse said:
It's like an rgp game ;). How do I become a wizard...

VicoPad addict!

Perhaps given your new status, we should adopt the protocols for highly qualified Members of your profession, and henceforth address you as Mr House :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
DrHouse

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Vintage90 said:
Perhaps given your new status, we should adopt the protocols for highly qualified Members of your profession, and henceforth address you as Mr House :)

My patients are silicone based and I'm not talking about implants. ;). But I have the same team, the same white board, and almost the same attitude but with a smile... Oh, yeah, and the cane also only it's my left leg, not the right one.

On a good note, a really good doctor and his treatment seems to work. Been walking without a cane for two months now... Crossing my fingers!

VicoPad addict!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DrHouse said:
My patients are silicone based and I'm not talking about implants. ;). But I have the same team, the same white board, and almost the same attitude but with a smile... Oh, yeah, and the cane also only it's my left leg, not the right one.

On a good note, a really good doctor and his treatment seems to work. Been walking without a cane for two months now... Crossing my fingers!

VicoPad addict!

Now that's a strange coincidence, my left leg is shot too, so use a crutch in my right hand......been looking for a custom one with go faster stripes a la House, haven't found one yet though :)

OP
DrHouse

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Vintage90 said:
Now that's a strange coincidence, my left leg is shot too, so use a crutch in my right hand......been looking for a custom one with go faster stripes a la House, haven't found one yet though :)

I got one all red from a special retailer for medical supply. I got it red cause it goes faster ;). The fun thing is that sometimes, people do believe me for a moment :)

But eventually, I wanted to have flames and fires painted on it... That will wait for now, since I can do without it.

VicoPad addict!

Redllama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got one all red from a special retailer for medical supply. I got it red cause it goes faster ;). The fun thing is that sometimes, people do believe me for a moment :)

But eventually, I wanted to have flames and fires painted on it... That will wait for now, since I can do without it.

VicoPad addict!

My cane was black and white striped like a candy cane, and had a eight ball on top of it... I was a customized medical gift...

Most reactions

Latest posts