What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I HIGHLY recommend this!!!!

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are looking for a good Ipad stand, at a good price, please check out the following link below. I recently bought this stand for about 2 weeks now, and absolutely LOVE it, for the price and QUALITY of product you cannot go wrong. I even have a silicone case for it, and it fits great. It also has holes for the charger port, so you can sync and charge your ipad while on the stand. It is made out of metal, very sturdy and on the bottom has 2 silicone feet so to speak. I have it resting on a glass desk, and does not scratch at all. Hope this helps! BTW they also have it in black, but I got the silver to match my Macbook.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/elago-Stand-Silver-iPad-Tablet/dp/B003QD4D6U/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1295729348&sr=8-8]Amazon.com: elago P2 Stand (Silver) for iPad and Tablet PC: Electronics[/ame]

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not sure that I will need one of these, but that one looks really nice and clean, and it looks like a great viewing angle. Great find, and I will keep it bookmarked. Thanks...

tnbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet.
Thanks, I bookmarked as well in case i ever get an ipad.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another good one i found is that new Zaggmate one. U can get just the case alone or the one with the bluetooth keyboard built in. Its really cool and offers heavy duty protection for ipad also and functions as a stand ;-)

Most reactions