1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I HIGHLY recommend this!!!!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Taylor263621, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Taylor263621

Taylor263621 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you are looking for a good Ipad stand, at a good price, please check out the following link below. I recently bought this stand for about 2 weeks now, and absolutely LOVE it, for the price and QUALITY of product you cannot go wrong. I even have a silicone case for it, and it fits great. It also has holes for the charger port, so you can sync and charge your ipad while on the stand. It is made out of metal, very sturdy and on the bottom has 2 silicone feet so to speak. I have it resting on a glass desk, and does not scratch at all. Hope this helps! BTW they also have it in black, but I got the silver to match my Macbook.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/elago-Stand-Silver-iPad-Tablet/dp/B003QD4D6U/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1295729348&sr=8-8]Amazon.com: elago P2 Stand (Silver) for iPad and Tablet PC: Electronics[/ame]
  2. pluto6

pluto6 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am not sure that I will need one of these, but that one looks really nice and clean, and it looks like a great viewing angle. Great find, and I will keep it bookmarked. Thanks...
  3. tnbug

tnbug iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sweet.
    Thanks, I bookmarked as well in case i ever get an ipad.
  4. Demandarin

Demandarin iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Another good one i found is that new Zaggmate one. U can get just the case alone or the one with the bluetooth keyboard built in. Its really cool and offers heavy duty protection for ipad also and functions as a stand ;-)