What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have difficulty in downloading. Bose connect in my iPad 2. It says this is not compatible with the

Perks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am unable to connect my Bluetooth wireless Bose ear phones. When I tried downloading Bose connect from AppStore it says device not compatible. Earlier I was able to do. Can some one help ?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums!

The app is compatible with iPad 3 onwards, so if you try downloading it on an iPad 2, it will not work. You’ll also need to have iOS 9 installed on your device.

If those are not the reasons why you can’t download the app, tell us please what you’ve already tried to get it onto your iPad.

OP
P

Perks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums!

The app is compatible with iPad 3 onwards, so if you try downloading it on an iPad 2, it will not work. You’ll also need to have iOS 9 installed on your device.

If those are not the reasons why you can’t download the app, tell us please what you’ve already tried to get it onto your iPad.

OP
P

Perks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. When I bought the Bose wireless Bluetooth head set I tried the same. Though it showed the same error after few attempts it downloaded in the same iPad 2. Now I tried atleast 50 times but could not succeed. The iOS I have in my iPad 2 is version 9.3.5 only which is more than 9.0

But this works with my Samsung Galaxy j7 prime and not working with iPad mini too. The app is downlapding but the head set is not connecting at all.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The app is not compatible with the iPad 2 and the iPad mini (first generation). That’s why you’re experiencing this problem. If you wish to use this app, you’ll need a more recent device.

Most reactions

Latest posts