What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have another question....

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no clip board. That is just the term used to say that the item you wanted copied is copied and that the iPad will remember it until you decide to paste it somewhere. Its not an actual thing that can be accessed. If you have used Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 98, 95 or Apple OS8, OS9, OSX or any linux distro or Android or iOS3.x or iOS4.x or Windows Mobile or Symbian or Palm OS, it pretty much works the same way.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some other useful shortcuts...

OTOH = On The Other Hand
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

Somewhere I am sure there is a list of this stuff!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have used Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 98, 95 or Apple OS8, OS9, OSX or any linux distro or Android or iOS3.x or iOS4.x or Windows Mobile or Symbian or Palm OS, it pretty much works the same way.

That's right....when we right click then it is stored in the browser! You are good;)

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's right....when we right click then it is stored in the browser! You are good;)
not exactly in the browser. In all operating systems, its stored in system memory just like the iPad.

Old versions of Windows used to have a clipboard viewer that would show you what has been stored in memory. It may still be there somewhere, but I don't think so. In windows, MS Office has some advanced clipboard features you may be used to. I think the Office clipboard can hold the last 10 or 12 things copied and there is an icon placed in the system tray where you can access the various items there. Later Office apps have a hideable panel you can open that shows your clipboard items for easy access.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a huge list... LOL

Ya think? Lol! :)

Old versions of Windows used to have a clipboard viewer that would show you what has been stored in memory. It may still be there somewhere, but I don't think so. In windows, MS Office has some advanced clipboard features you may be used to. I think the Office clipboard can hold the last 10 or 12 things copied and there is an icon placed in the system tray where you can access the various items there. Later Office apps have a hideable panel you can open that shows your clipboard items for easy access.

Oh. Thanks for the info!

Im not sure if you can really pinpoint a location for it or view it, it just exists somewhere out in the nether of electronic symbols.

Out in cyberspace I guess.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya think? Lol! :)
But size doesn't matter, right???

Perhaps not...but it helps.:D
But even though the iPad is small, in the right hands, in can bring a lot of satisfaction to the user!
blush5.gif

Most reactions

Latest posts