1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I have an ipod touch HELP!!

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Alpaca, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Alpaca

Alpaca iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got my iPod for Christmas and since haven't been able to sync music on it, every time it says the device times out after about 4 HOURS!!! So annoying! Help, I have already tried re downloading iTunes
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

First, I'm assuming that the computer w/ iTunes is the one authorized to use w/ your iPod? Second, 'Reset' the iPod - directions HERE, if unfamiliar w/ the maneuvers - then take a look at this Apple Support Article - for myself, I use the 'manual' sync option, i.e. place albums in my iTunes library and then drag then onto the iPod Touch icon in the left pane (works w/ playlists).

Please post back if these suggestions help; if not, then hopefully other comments will be posted to aid you - good luck!