What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have an iPad 1 and a 2 and the sound is really low on the 2

Stonz22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help figuring out what is wrong with my iPad 2 sound system. I have checked all the normal stuff , bluetooth off , volume up on all , three volume controls. I have lightly brushed the speaker holes with a little soft brush. My wife's ipad 1 blows mine away sound wise. I can just barely make out a video but when I add an external speaker its fine. But should be able to sound lvl the same as the ipad 1 ....any suggestions ?
Thanks for taking your time to help !!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I need help figuring out what is wrong with my iPad 2 sound system. I have checked all the normal stuff , bluetooth off , volume up on all , three volume controls. I have lightly brushed the speaker holes with a little soft brush. My wife's ipad 1 blows mine away sound wise. I can just barely make out a video but when I add an external speaker its fine. But should be able to sound lvl the same as the ipad 1 ....any suggestions ?
Thanks for taking your time to help !!
Have you tried going to Settings>Music>Volume limit to see if the maximum volume is set too low? If it's set at less than maximum, increase it and see if it helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts