What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a smart cover but need a cover for the back...

cheese

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a smart cover but am looking for something to protect the back side of my mini. What is out there that works with the smart cover? I need something that won't interfere with the smartcover but will protect the back.

Justinian

iPF Noob
Reaction score

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Already have.

Then spread the word. Tell your friends and family about them either in person or social media. Also go to other forums if you belong to any and tell the members there rules permitted.

xTyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iJamesH said:
Then spread the word. Tell your friends and family about them either in person or social media. Also go to other forums if you belong to any and tell the members there rules permitted.

Yeah I plan too :)

Socalshocker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a ton of rubbery and plastic backs on amazon that work with the smart cover.

Ya I just ordered some $5.00 TPC one, don't care much about looks on the back that I never look at, I just want it covered so it does get scratched up in my man bag ;)

Cypher.Mini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered a XtremeGuard Clear LCD FULL BODY Screen Protector Skin for my mini, I have the smart cover and I though of a case as well but I didn't want to lose the sleakness of the device.

OP
C

cheese

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
C

cheese

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After seriously thinking about it, I don't think I even want a case for the back. I rather just have some kind of film I can put over it to protect it from scratches and that won't leave any residue when I want to take it off.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have one I like, but support from them is horrible. My first one developed cracks then small pieces started coming off. I had to send a receipt mail copy of the original receipt (on my dime) and pay to ship the old one back or they would charge my credit card. Oh yes, they required a valid card too, just to send me a $19 back cover. I wish I asked just for my money back.
It looks great, but I know it will probably have some issue (by the way - never dropped or taken outside) again and there I'll be.

Here's from the front

image-1581554253.jpg

Yes it has a smart cover too

Here's the back

image-134498899.jpg

I don't want to mention the company...

You can also see it is cracking already

image-1266771391.jpg

Most reactions